Friday, September 23, 2011

The G word

I started going to the gym this week. Ben and I get free passes through his work and they have free babysitting, so I really had no excuse not to start going. The first day was great. The kids did great and I had an awesome workout. I think they just had no idea what was going on because now they hate it. Ellen is actually doing fine now as long as they turn Dora on and she has a snack. James, on the other hand just cries the whole time. They only let the kids cry for 10 min. before they bring them to you and so I would calm him down and try again. He's not having it. I have to keep trying though or I'll never get to exercise again! :)

2 comments:

  1. Kim, you're awesome. I think my favorite part of this is that Ellen is fine as long as she has a snack. Sounds like a Center--and especially Ellen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go, kim! i admire your determination in getting to the gym with kids in tow and not letting them hold you back. you're an inspiration to us all.

    ReplyDelete